:::Capturing Every Moments In Life...:::



12/18/07

My BeLoVeD aNd MosT FaVouRiTe CaT DiE...



It was Sunday....that day was my exam in university...never expected...it happen so fast just like that...well..i was talking about my cat...day before Sunday..she realy fell sick..couldn't even move her body...but she manage to move...that was the last she came to my room and slept on my table for the last time...all the night she was moving over and over...i duno what to do...well it was morning i told my father to bring to the clinic...after I left home to university...and return back home i find out smarty my cat had died...after came back from the clinic..she cannot take it anymore..and left everyone of us....i wasn't there to watch how she die....well it was my 3 rd cat i have lost...the same kind of cat that i have been having dis past 1 year...all of it that of sickness and cruelty from the human...and just today my neighbours kitten had died after her daughter drove the car and step on it...it was so cruel...until to see it died without sin...i control my tears infront of my neighbour...well it was the most cruel and painfull da..i hv lost my cat..and now my neighbours cat....having a cat or a dog..not that easy...


0 comments: