:::Capturing Every Moments In Life...:::



4/6/10

The Movies That Touch My Heart....


Its late night and I just finish watching 2 movies in late night...KABHI KUSHI KABHI GHAM and KAL HO NAA HO....both are Shah Rukh Khan movies and Karan Johar Direction...It was long time ago when this movies was release....but after so long I just go the time to buy the DVD to watch it...as usual Shah Rukh Khan acting was awesome...both of the movies I cried cause the scenes are touching until I can feel that I'm in the movie...haiz...just wish that our life would be like in the movies...but after all our life is already a movie but the thing GOD is directing our life...Music cannot be missed in this movies...MUSIC that really touch your feelings...I just wish another movie like Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham and Kal Ho Naa Ho should be released soon.








0 comments: